Translate

Saturday, July 30, 2016

#AASG30DAYCHALLENGE DAYS 7 & 8

My cat Zippa likes the canvas.
I have to try to remember what I did...1st I tried stenciling with modelling paste and the black wasn't waterproof so some of it came through. I didn't like the stenciling so after it dried I decided to go over the whole canvas with Gesso.
I applied it with a spatula and then did some mark making - circular shapes -  which allowed the gold to come through in places. I also did some lines with the side of the spatula which again allowed the previous layers to come through. I let that dry and tried some more stenciling which I liked this time. 
I mixed some rubbing alcohol with the last of my gold Acrylic ink and did some dripping and added some drops.

I had made a concoction of diluted PVA and Pink Glitter  so I decided to add that to the mix!!


THIS WAY?

OR THAT?



Who me??
Settled in!!




9 comments:

Colleen Mulholland said...

I love it so so much.

Colleen Mulholland said...

I love it so so much.

rozwillster@gmail.com said...

Thanks Colleen...I really like it too!!

mothertiger said...

This is a really fun challenge. You Roz and Colleen are blitzing it. Will try to add to mine shortly.

rozwillster@gmail.com said...

Thanks Pam!!

Louise said...

It is looking great Roz and so is Zippa.

rozwillster@gmail.com said...

tHANKS lOUISE!!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Grinning at the photos of Zippa hiding under your canvas!

rozwillster@gmail.com said...

He had me smiling too Winn