Translate

Sunday, December 14, 2014

What I made for the Christmas Down Under Swap

This swap was organised by Jeanette...Scrappin Happyxo...on You Tube.

I had 5 partners and we all chose our individual colour schemes.

We had to make an ornament, a card and include a small gift bag of goodies.

#1...Cream/White/Gold





#2...CREAM/WHITE, SILVER & LILAC/PURPLE








 #3...RED/GREEN/GOLD/SILVER







#4...RED/GRREEN/WHITE - Traditional Shabby Chic












#5...WHITE/CREAM - Vintage Shabby Chic














































5 comments:

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! And thanks for popping over to my YouTube channel/subscribing today. It's a pleasure to 'meet you'!

rozwillster@gmail.com said...

Thank you Win...I'm happy to meet you too!!

Mi Cottage Crafts said...

Hi Roz :)

You did a wonderful job with the swap, thank you so much for taking part and I'm sure the ladies in your group will be thrilled :)

Have a wonderful Christmas and a very safe and Happy New Year :) xx

Jeanette

rozwillster@gmail.com said...

Thanks so much Jeanette... I enjoyed being part of your swap even though my circumstances were far from ideal.
All the best for Xmas and the New Year!

rozwillster@gmail.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.