Translate

Monday, December 22, 2014

Kristy's Challenge for December Daily Week 3

Winter Wonderland 
This is a double page spread with collaged elements,stamping and heat embossing. I also  embellished the page with a gold paint pen, pearl dots from a pentart paint pen,chalk ink splatters and rub-ons i.e. the pink & orange birds. The 'let it snow' is a sticker that I have had for years. The snowman is from StampinÚp  -it is heat embossed and accented with gel pens. The shimmer from the Pentart paint doesn't show too well.

Glitter and Gold




The ornament is done with a brass stencil and jac paper and 2 lots of glitter. the corners,flowers and butterfly are die cuts from gold paper. I also used gelatos.
The candle page is again done on jac paper. The candle image is from a die cut and coloured with Pitt pens.The sentiment is cut out of gold paper. The top and bottom edges is done with red glitter adhered to packing tape.


Something that represents me

The background on this page is done with used/dried tea bags. I adhered them with diluted pva and inked over them with distress ink. The background isn't very visible now as I decided to add the words. The tea bags represent me as I am a tea drinker and I love to recycle im my crafting. The page was put together with pieces that I had in my stash. The paper frame I have had for years. The green abstract pieces I did with a mixture of red & gold glitter and clear gesso. I used 2 different stencils to make the designs. I like the texture from this mix. the edging and words are from embossed card that I did some time ago. I think they are both cuttlebug embossing folders.



10 comments:

Rose Tresures said...

Wow, I love all of your wonderful creations of art!!!! Each one is beautiful and fun. I love looking at them and would love to touch them. hugs, patty

rozwillster@gmail.com said...

Thanks so much Patty...yes the texture makes you want to touch it!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous pieces Roz! Love that journal spread of winter wonderland :-)

Unknown said...

Very nice Roz

Shiles728 said...

Hi Roz! I like all of your pages, but the one that represents you is my favorite. Thanks so much for playing along, so sorry you missed the deadline. But, keep an eye out in a couple days for something special coming!!! :)

rozwillster@gmail.com said...

Thank you Ruth, Meri and Sue...your comments are much appreciated.((()))

Unknown said...

Amazing work, I love the way you used the challenge prompts to make wonderful layouts. Big crafty cheers!

rozwillster@gmail.com said...

Many thanks Kristy...it was a great challenge!

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Lovely designs, Roz. The snowman looks so cute!

rozwillster@gmail.com said...

Thanks so much Zsuzsa.