Translate

Saturday, October 18, 2014

My page for the "Word of Inspiration Wednesday" On Kraafters Kommunity #WOIW

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109488046506790209024/stream/a25444f6-f1e2-4b6f-8c6b-e9e98dcdeebc





The background is coloured with spray inks on watercolour paper. I used modelling paste coloured with chalk through a Crafters Workshop Stencil. The hearts are a stamp from Stampin' Up - I used a SU marker to ink the stamp and added white gel pen outlining.
The focal image is done with a House Mouse stamp and coloured with watercolour pencils. I went over the popcorn with the gel pen.
The lettering is my handwriting on red card with white gel pen.The pen is a UniBall Signo. I also punched out the red heart and outlined it.



5 comments:

Cindy said...

Those mice are too cute! Love your creativity!

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Oh, how cute! Great colouring on the stamped image. The shading looks professional!

rozwillster@gmail.com said...

Thanks so much Cindy and Zsuzsa ~oo~

Heather said...

I agree - ANYTIME is a great TIME for popcorn!
Great project for #WOIW :)

rozwillster@gmail.com said...

Thanks Heather...something on the lighter side!